réalisée auprès des visiteurs anglophones de
de réponses: 1 329 réponses uniques
02:07:21 - Yunike: Keep up good work, Terroir France..
- Bob: I got into wines for health reasons.
- Katie: I love wine and I love this site. Thanks
- kristina francisco : studying to become a sommelier.
- Jay Colonia: cheers France!
thanks for your marvellous selection of great red wines.
- Carmine Paolino: Want to learn more about French wines
- Tony Hamshere: I have worked in the retail side for ten years.
I now run wine tastings
- kasusan: where can i find coteau du languedoc 1998 - chateau sainte
- sidney friedman : love bourgognes
- maura egan: I am very interested in reading and learning more
about the wines of france as I am a regular visitor to France
- RAYNIER Thierry: a very nice web site!!
- Greg Harrison: Great Site!
- Joe: I want wine!!!!!!!!
- david lagos: thank you very much for the web sight i refer to
- Paul Dilks: I bought a St Emilion but coud not find it on your
site..Porte du Roy ??
- Katie Kole: I am currently a student at the California Cullinary
Academy, and found your site to help with my class studies. I found
your site very helpful and informative. Thank You!
- D H Morrow: I like French Syrah_Cabernet Malbeck
- roberta holzer: very informative
- Tony Vincent: email@example.com
- Barry Gallagher: I hope the European wine industry can relax it's
regulations to compete with the new world wines and save the smaller
- drunky mc drunk: send me some wine! send me some wine as soon
as you can for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Stuart Mcqueen Thonson: The information provided allows me and
my staff to attain a better understanding of french wines, and inturn
the abililty to sell more effectively
- Brian Alleeson: Terroir -France is modest in rating itself as
very good it is far better than that and has potential to go much
- Alan Laing: Great site - i love burgundies
- wendy green: i need to know why a certain wine is matched with
a certain food. more about the body, aroma and flavor of the wine,
the acidity and sweetness, tannic acid levels
- Christopher Kogler: I'd like to see a vintage chart showing ideal
periods for dinkability of the different vintages
- MAria: the wine industry is excellentin france.
- Julie Morse: I am taking a sommelier course and found the information
needed for a research assignment.
- Thomas Clayson: Hello!
22:59:58 - James Zartman: I like the site and the valuable information,
but would like to see more indepth information on grape varietals
and regions they are used in.
- Thomas Dorsett: je ne bois que deux verres chaque jour, mais sans
ces verres je serais beaucoup moins hereux.
- Barry J Hopcroft: Thank you for making this poll available. The
Clos de Vougeot vineyard white wines are excellent and I would like
to know more about the individual growers who produce vines on that
- Suzanne: Thank you.
- PAUL MILLS: A very good site. Thanks for the info on monbazillac
apellation, juracon, and whites from SW France. I love wine and
I love France. As many Americans are a bit perturbed with France
for political reasons arising from the Iraq war, I wish to say -
for my part - that I think all of these problems, including terrorism,
could be settled if we would all get together, drink some great
wines, eat some great French food, laugh, bring our families (young
and old) and just try to enjoy life together! God wants us to be
happy, to love one another and stop this dreadful arguing. So...
this American says, LONG LIVE FRANCE & GOD BLESS THE UNITED
- Geezus: I rock the mike like a vandal, keep it real in the 4-0-3
and rock it to all my people dans la francais. word.
- M. Smith: I am interested in finding more amenable french wines
as they are difficult to know at first glance and so often I will
choose wine from a different country
- Dforcese: Information newsletters most welcome
- Bjarne Amilon: Ancien de la Bourgogne
- Mark Mutchler: i purchase wine for a country club, I have a lot
to learn yet and I find good information on your site
- Richard P. Schaffer: Will be traveling soon to France and trying
to learn more about the vinyards that we will be visiting.
- Dr Mark Masento: First visit, very impressed, easy to follow,
quick links and easy to read
Will visit very often
- FGA: Too many wines today have high alcohol contents.This affects
negatively the accompaning food
- Francisco: Thanks for your interest
- Thomas Farmer: Thank you for helping me find a wine I was very
much interested in.
- Bert Verbruggen: i'm new on this site , but i have bookmarked
it. succes and i'll be back the next time
- Don McCoy: Send me some wine!
- rabi sajrawi: wine is the the heavenly drink on earth
- chrissie: for more promotion more wine magazine for madia
14:16:07 - Piotr Budziak: the site is very interesting. helping
to classify the knowledge about French wines
- Michael J . Collins: French winemakers assume that all are informed
re: the grape varieties & blend ratios of their wines .Nothing
is further from the truth !
- Juan Serrano: I always check 2 things which I considere important,
1)appellation d'Origine Controlée 2) bottled by own chauteau
- Eric Perrault: French wine is part of a culture and hystory it's
just simply fascinating!
- Moira McMillan: What an excellent web-site.
- John Sappington: I wish I knew enough about wine to say something
- Allan Sacks: Sold retail wines & liquors when I was working.
- Christian Bryan Yaptangco: This website is awesome and it have
given me as a beginner adequate informations about wines, keep it
up and more power!
- GAUTHAM BHAT: THE NEXT BEST THING GOD MADE AFTER HE MADE US WAS
- Frank Stead: If you do not take my contact details how can you
send me my prize if I win
- EABIN MATHEW: Nice website, like to know more about French wines
- Faisal: Pictures of The WIne Lables & bottles by region needs
to be included, which will provide a clear picture of how the wine
will be .
- Paul Legault: This is a fascinating web site.
I love it
Vancouver Island, British Columbia,Canada.
- HAROLD S. ROSENBLOOM: I LOVE BORDEAUX
- Mosen Defrawy: Great web site w/ good intro material for a newbie
like me. Just reading this stuff makes me smack my palate.
- jeffrey galloway: I am a sommelier at four seasons miami and i
- John Weber: I have favorite wines from each region and change
them as I experience better ones. The regions are of the utmost
interest to me as well as how each grape exploits them.
- Al Weigand: Generally buy french wines while in France.
- Jim Utley: Thank you for the website
- Alok Chandra: An excellently laid out site, with good cross-referencing
- very informative.
- :): The website is helpfull, because terroir-classification is
very complicated without a guide.
- io: in vino veritas
- Phil and Grace Ballam: interested in good wine, from France,naturaly
- Harry Jones: Excellent and very helpful site.
- radheshyam: i am a beginner and i love wines
- rick: Living in France and have a glass or two of wine every night
with dinner. Always red and amost always French
- Greg Harrison: Very informative site!
- Smitty: This is a very well put together site.
- Shaun Hood: I work in a wine restaraunt, mainly focusing on California
wines. I am however, interested in everything wine.
- Jerred D. Wolff, PhD: Nice site however I would suggest detailed
maps, reviews and even offer pre-buys...Best of Luck.
Jerred D. Wolff
- thomas malcolm: great website, tryed making wine from the vine
in my garden 5 years ago but it tasted like a mix of ginger ale
and vinegar, hopefully with the help of the website it will be an
english chateauneuf du pape
- Tamara: It is hard to find resources for our customers that speak
at their beginning level. I stumbled upon your website and am grateful
for the info. Cannot figure out your company affilitation though...???
- Thomas Gallant: Thank you!
- Ray Barton: wonderful
- Warren Abraham: This is my first visit to your website.
- prashant: very good site
- Mimi Boerstling: We've been avid consumers of the wines of Alsace
since we spent 2 years living in Chevremont, near Belfort.
- Jim Vincent: Nice web cite
- Jon Kragh: Applaud your efforts in doing marketing research to
imporve your site...
- rea: i worked in dubai duty free and i was assigned in wines ill
be having a traing this end of july so i need more papers related
to wines..i hope i won...tnx
- Peter Watkins: Very useful site
- stan moeggenborg: pretty good site
- ben nivis: I think you have the best wine site on the web. It
is packed full of information. The section
on the A.O.C classification system was great.
- bill james: I have visited your site twice and I would like to
see you add more info. instead of refering the reader to a book.
- Kartik R. Bhat: a very interesting and a site filled with a lot
- Kristina: Thank you for the excellent information provided on
- Jon Rupp: Good website. Flows well and has great content.
- Bush: I like my wine not your wine, but my wine
- francis: thank you
- John Colyer: Since Living in Europe for the last 5 years, wine
has never tasted better!!!
- Wayne Sandbulte: Was looking for information on tasting wine while
in France. Nice Site
- Herman Asarnow: Thank you for this site. It is very good, overall.
- GUO Liang: I am a Marketing researcher about wine. Please send
me this book. Thanks a lot!
I really need it.
- Michael Garrigues: Godd site. Keep up the great work.
- Michael J. Collins: Interesting web site
- chander parkash: I would like to have more information about wine
making. please send me book-lets/magazines by post to me.
- polly: wine, cool!!!
- Brian Steeves: Very well made site. More than enough info to satisfy
all levels of wine enthusiasts.
- agwai chris: very educational site.keep us informed
- Renee Geel: Wine is part of my and my husband's everyday life.
We enjoy it, and we would like to know more about it in terms of
good health, proper etiquette and increased enjoyment. Thank you.
- Shanmugavel: I am just a begineer in wine consumption i require
wine made in 1952
- Torben Balmer: Very good site. I miss some sddresses for wineries
- Tim: interesting website
- Yannick Goldsmith: Very pleasant, short , sharp & to the point
,keep it up!
- Desmond Ong: Frankly, the best website ob French wines that I
have search in the web. Just fabulous. All the information I need
to know. Thanks.
- Hank Barnum: fabulous website
- Laura Murney: Would like to see a search engine for particular
wines or Chateau's in france
- Jean Claude: I love Wine
- Robert B. Adams PhD: I would like to have seen a list of Chateaus
and their locations.
- alfred camlleri: this info is very good. keep on going.
- AlexEvans : More info please!!!!!!
- Idelle A. Howitt: Wine is the most beautiful four letter word
in the English language.
- Suzanne from Phoenix: Just found your site -- been here about
5 minutes -- looking forward to spending much, much, much more time
- Jaime Guatteri: Thanks!
- David Wright: Fun and interesting website!
- Bridget Dyer: This was very informative & easily navigatable.
- Orlens Guerra Lam: French wines are considered as the best
- spira: I need a user guide for beginners! I need to master the
art of wine tasting!
- Ruth Baldino: I belong to a wkly wine club and enjoy drinking
wine as well as visiting wineries
- mark newman: excellent website
- Charlie Donaldson: Just stumbled on this site while looking for
a list of the 13 grape varieties allowed in CDR.
- Stanley Shelver: What are the components and percentage of the
components that make Flock?
- Mike: Get drunk daily
- Michael Ford: Informative web site. Love it
- David L. Voelker: Very informative
- Allen Alper: French wines will taste better when the Government
of France takes responsibility as a world leader. Yes, this has
affected the amount of French wine we buy.
- Michael J Herring: GREAT Site...Keep up the good work!!!
- Brian Sauve: excellent site !
- Betty G: I do inside sales for a food distributor and Im asked
frequently by customers on what cheeses works best with what wines.
This site has been very helpful.
- Tony Francis: Your website is interesting. Would like to see more
about vintages and new innovations in wine production.
- Monika Krupski: Thanks! Your site is easy to understand and use
to help me convey the information to my team and consumers.
- Mr G Davies: I would like to find out about a wine called "Revelations"[a
- charles rohde: nice poll
- Roman Alsace-Lorraine: GOD BLESS ALSACE-LORRAINE!
- Dan Soriano: Enjoyed the sight.
- Gaylord Focker: I love wine, it is the best thing in the world.
If it weren't for wine, I would be die. I usually get drunk every
night that I drink 1 bottle of wine. I perfer Merlot and Pinot and
Champenge. Thank you Corsica for the best wine in the whole damn
- Rafael Rocha de Toledo: tks
- Mike Perez: I'm just begining to explore my wine tasting potential.
- mitchell capps: i'd like to learn if it it better to blend wines
together or ferment them together
- Alan Burns: I Am going on a business trip to alsace at the end
of april and your site is great to get me up to speed on the region
- Teresa Smith: Thanks for the information . Love to see more on
things good to know
- J. Staraveci: I love Wines, just needing information for my clients
to help them
- Aaron Driver: Is ther a French Wine 'body' which could enable/help
a group of independent wine merchants promote regional wines. By
help, I mean fund promotions, provide posters, tasting notes, glasses
Etc...The same way in which Majestic wines have been helped?
- ken anderson: you have a wonderful website, very informative
- lavinhhong: I love wine and women
- Thomas Bell: I want to learn about French wines
- mark baker: opened an excellent cotes de rhone and would like
more information.also what is the comparable blanc?
- abhishek kakkar : i want to be one of the few wine butlers . i
think this site gives a lot of information on the subject
- Gloria Randriakoto: This site is very informational
- bob rohden: very nice sites.
- Karina: i love this website!
- Flash Wilson: I love red wine... until now I've largely ignored
french wine, because although the experts are there I've only afforded
cheap wine (under a fiver) and I find most of them to be fairly
bland and characterless so I buy cheaper wine from the new world.
However what I truly love is Chateauneuf du Pape and St Emilion,
so I have come here looking for more info, and have decided that
it's better to buy one good bottle than two or three cheaper ones!
01:26:51 - terry little: found you site via google for a friend
was very surprised when I told him there are Beaujolais Blanc. I
further stated that I had assume Beaujolais Blanc existed simply
because white wine could be made from red grapes. This he didn't
think possible so this morning I was looking for a simple paragraph
where it would explain if white wine could be made from red grapes
to send to my friend. I found the answer very quickly on your website.
Now, I wish to find out which grape is used in amking Beaujolais
Blans for when visiting Salon des Vins des Vigerons Independants
22 Fevrier my lack of speaking French did't allow me to ask the
Beaujolais Blanc vignerons the type of grape they used.
- Jean-Michel Omnes: Your site is very informative.
- mariya : good luck
- byron wilson: i enjoy this website a great deal.
- inti: can u send me some information on Cuvee jean paul sec/ Demi
Sec and Cuvee jean paul rouge
- simon angove: great site good infomation
- Bala: Nice to read. Give more info about health related ans drinking
methods (cooler or room temp. or only in special glasses etc.,)
- claude lalande: I am always looking for information regading wimes,
especially unique and good value for the money wines.
- Michael Krebsbach: I love french wine! my favorite is sancerre.
- patty riche: great site!
- Rob Scott: Enjoy your website very much. A little more detail
of the types of grapes, and their unique tastes sounds good.
- George King: Thank you for the service,
French wines are the BEST!
- dennis gerger: I'm not sure what you mean by terroir-france. I
know what terroir is and what france is, but not sure of what you
- rajesh singh: wine is only wine which is made in France.
- Katrien Van Strijdonck: on the site in dutch isn't evrything in
dutch.Like wine making(the red, white, rose wine) is in englisch.if
u want a site in dutch, please take care and see that you translate
evrything.it will be a lot comfortable for other people and me.I've
need te make a work of wine and it's easer to see in it's dutch
- tom barras: Have been a French wine enthusiast for over 20 years,
and have visited most of the French wine regions with the exception
of one or two. Love the wines and the people!!
- pnkaj kumar xaxa: i am a hotel managment student so i want to
know practically about the french wines because french wines leads
in the world .
- Bob Williams: Actually I only came across your site tonight, so
I cannot provide an honest opinon about you site/content.
- sam davis: any
wine from cotes-du -rhone is terrific..
- Phil Sharrow: I am a novice wine enjoyer. I need to become more
educated with the regions and the grapes that come from those regions,
in order to know what to expect from a certain wine.
- Mr. Big: I would like to be able to submit the name of a wine
and get a detail desciption and review.
- michael: I have linked your site to my wine lecture for my students.
Your site provides great information at a comfortable level of learning.
- Patti Tolar: I have been looking for wines produced from Chateau
de Tinge or Chateau de Volan. I am in the US (TEXAS).
- John Christie: Good site
- Elsa Garcia: Excellent guide of wines by its regions. Well documented.
- BenProc: Wine is my hobby. Thanks
- Ron Kaine: Nice Site, would like to see more in depth on different
wines and ratings.
- George Vierra: In Burgundy, do wine labels have to state alcohol
%? Allowed variation?
- Rod: We will be going to Paris and Normandy this spring. We are
looking for local information.
- nate: Now that I've tasted many different types of wines, I am
trying to master my own wine making - and now want to tour wine
regions in France, Italy, and California.
- suman: this site is helpful for hotel industry people &its
- Philip Arthur Jaeger: Great web site. Thanks.
- Tore Kristiansen: Norwegian wine agent, importer.
- Scott Walen: I tend to either buy great inexpensive "deal"
wines or splurge on known winners. I am a big Turley fan but am
not above admitting that a lot of good wine comes at a good price.
I do not collect much as I think it makes a lot more sense to drink
it than talk about it.
- Rosendahl: Particularly interested in the Rhone valley
- K.S. Raman B.E. M.Sc: I would like to introduce best french wine
varieties in India and export back semi finished wines to FRance.
I am looking forward some french wine companies interested in my
- Simon Brebner : As a South African living in London ,I grew up
around the best wine growing regions of the Cape - it is fantastic
having the opportunity for international selection ,especially French
wine as we did not have that opportunity to buy other wines in South
- Doug Anderson: I would like to see more in-depth information,
particularly about the Rhone, and about the smaller appellations.
- John Camera: I'd like the site to give more specific information
abut vintages and your professional opinions about certain vintages
of specific regions and wines from those regions
- Michael Connelly: Question. Is Merlot supposed to have sediment
06:18:24 - Anthony Fisher: In my opinion, one of the best ways for
the French wine industry to get back in with the Wine Merchants,
here in the states anyway, would be to take a page out of the Italian
trade book and sponsor some major wine tasting events here. For
example, this February the Italian Trade Commission is sponsoring
two events (Super Tuscan and Italian Food and Wine) in New York
alone. Now if there are currently such trade events planned for
the USA this year, your website would be a great place to advertise
- eryl deakin: I prefer french and european wines to new world wines
they have more finesse and complexity
- Daniel: Without a doubt, Bordeaux
is the best. Any added information about their wines is what we
are looking for.
- Mievis Sigi: Nice website!
- BJ: Enjoy the site, but not being familiar with French geography,
language, and wines, I often found myself getting lost and confused
while trying to navigate the site
- Marco Miranda: Nice site! I´d like more in-depth information.
- Jack Portenier: History of the major wineries and the people involved
is quite interesting to me.
- frankie: mmmmmmmm wine
- jaspers jos: Nice work, but i would read in in the french language
- rajesh: hi, french wiones very delicious and good 4r health
- nishant srivastava: i love this type of information and site very
- j tewes: thank you, would love to win book.
- Yvonne Morris: Great site!!!!
- Dickie Bird: Very interesting site
- ashish sehgal: terroir france is one of the good site. i searched
this site from google, i like to get more in formation on wines
and beverages. thanks for giving good information. if u have some
more site regarding his please send information in this add.
- Andrew: I love French wines, especially from the Rhone region.
I'm not an expert but I do love it.
- Jane Morrison: This is the most helpful & interesting wine
site I've ever seen. Was searching to help a friend but it has stimulated
my own interest in wine.
- Jean-luc Le Gateau-Beaumonde: your site is totally it!
- Jim Gabler: Keep up the good work.
- joan v. lingerfelt: own restaurant, want to learn food and wine
pairings, to promote wine sales,cutomer awareness and satisfaction.
possible wine tastings in the future.
- Elizabeth Gordon: i happened across this page while researching
information on alsace france for a wines project. i liked the information
but thaught that in the areas of how the wine is made and the climate
that it lacked in that.
- Kim: Excellent, thank you!
- yuri: wine is good
- abhijeet: very good site but what i like to see wine list in details
n the type of food it can be served.
- Nanao : It's very helpful to know about each French wine
- P.Hellebrekers: I enjoy reading terroir France
- Chris Makin: excellent web-site.
Very good food matching details.
- Laura Kelly: Good site
- eric kent: mmmmm wine
- SERGE MAQUAIRE: NICE SURVEY!
- Charles Suehs: Keep up the good work.
- Yoshita Shah: Learning about wine making and the different wines
is a hobby of mine and your website has proved to be very helpful
- dorjaynegi: self like to start a vineyard.... as for my love for
- Heath Renfroe: I used this site for a project.. I found a lot
of information very easily.. Bon travail!
- Vlad: I'll be working in the catering industry soon and would
love to have this book in order to be as proficient in wines as
- Charlotte Ponder: Excellent site. Thank you!
- R.P.A. Indemans: Zeer goed te begrijpen ook door de Nederlandse
studenten. Informatief. Ga zo door. Met vriendelijke groet
- Reekhaye: I am in process of starting wine selling business. I
do need help and advice.
- Deirdre Leibrandt: My husband and I enjoy and appreciate French
wines and look forward to visiting many of the French Wine regions
in the near future.
- Bethany Smith: Very interesting and informative
- Sally Sue Sumwalt: Keep up the good work
- wendy graves: very much enjoyed finding your site very interesting
- jon: french wine is interesting
- P. Scott Krix: Love the site
- jerriz d gal: Love your wine and cheese but do not like the French
thus I buy as little a possible
- Cris Taube: Your website is great! I needed info on French wine,
and I got it! Way to go!
- Luis Vazquez: Excellent site!
- Ellen Crabtree: More detail needed. I'm looking to expand my knowledge
but your site doesn't take me beyond what I already know.
- Jimmy Pettersson: Great site. I got some nice tips for next year's
vacation in France.
- Bruce: I think your site is a great start.
- MS Tan: Interesting contents. This site gives me a quick understanding
of the wines in france
- Janine de Padua: Interesting and educational
- laurence doolan: good informative site
- Mary McCubbin: not enough detail
- Jerald E. Smith: I am specifically looking for information on
Oliver LeFlaive Rully 1er Cru 1996 for an upcoming wine dinner.
- Mike Walmsley: Interesting site, I just found it today and I've
been playing here for two hours!
- M. Wall: It's a fun site to explore, maybe the maps of the regions
should be interactive, maybe more pictures of the areas and vinyards
- Mike Walmsley: Keep up the good work! It's a fun and informative
site to visit
- Andrew Foster: none
- Janet F: Thank you
- N Henshaw: Enjoyed the site.
- Joseph Linder: Find your site very useful for my Master Sommelier
- Frank Brooks: Good. Thank You
- Bill Lea: Your site has made it into my bookmarks.
- antony nash: your site has been a great help.
- Joan Tripp: I love wine
- Stephen Robison: We just returned from France and definitely will
buy more French Wines
- chetan tewari: this is a very good source of knowledge for me
- K Andersen: Good site
- P. Gaudet: I am trying to become more sophisticated about wine...merci
- Elie Maroun Asmar: Although we have good wine in lebanon, I found
the french wine the best in the world.
- núria : keep improving, I love your wine-page
- Christopher J Field: Thanks for an easy to use site
- Emma Walter: I look forward to more links to vineyards sellers
- michael miranda: great
- Eamonn McDonagh: I have bought some wine to lay down, they are
from my daughters birth years. I want to know more about them and
think the site should have an interactive section on Chateaux.
- David Kruczaj: THANK YOU FOR THIS TIME